Winter break is a fun time for kids — especially with all the gift exchanging and new toys to play with from the holidays! But sometimes children need entertained; here are some ideas for activities to keep the holidays jolly!!
- Make a fun obstacle course in your living room with forts, tunnels and climbing!
- Help them be creative by writing a story, they can even add illustrations
- Make some fun winter-themed crafts like snowflakes
- Break out the board games; try teaching them to play chess or checkers
- Make some fun clay sculptures
- Put together a puzzle
- Renew math skills with some flashcards
- Help your children write thank you cards for the presents they’ve received
- Go sledding on a small hill near your house
- Make snow angels
- Try ice skating
- Build a snowman
- Make an igloo or a snow fort
- Have a snowball fight
Looking for more to do? Find more inspiration here!