Fall is here — crisp air, crunchy leaves and an explosion of color. What better time to get outdoors? Whether you’re looking for a family outing, a romantic date with your sweetie or just a little time alone, pull out your bike and get ready to see some breathtaking scenery.
Beautiful Bike Trails Near Columbus, Ohio
Ohio offers so much beauty this time of year. Why not get a little exercise while you take it all in? There is no shortage of trails in this area, and we’ve listed a few that are sure to impress.
1. Alum Creek Greenway Trail (Westerville/Groveport)
Paved. Approximately 22 miles.
2. Camp Chase Trail (Madison/Franklin counties)
Paved. 16 miles.
3. Chestnut Ridge (Carroll)
Not paved; for mountain bikes only. Approximately 8½ miles.
4. Heritage Rail-Trail (Hilliard/Plain City)
Paved. 6 miles.
5. John Bryan State Park Trail (Yellow Springs)
Not paved; for mountain bikes only. 12 miles.
Paved. 13 miles.
7. Scioto Greenway Trail (Columbus)
Paved. 10½ miles.
8. Tri-County Triangle Trail (Washington Courthouse/Chillicothe)
Paved. Approximately 34 miles.
Create Your Own Biking Route
When it comes to taking in the fall foliage, the options are limitless! We’re surrounded by beautiful places like Hocking Hills and countless state parks that offer great places to bike. You can even plan out your own route with the Ride with GPS app. So what are you waiting for? Grab your bike and get rolling!