When it comes to preparing healthy meals in a hurry, your freezer is your friend. Set aside some time to do some cooking, then freeze your healthy, tasty meals so you can grab one when you’re short on time. It’s cheaper and even quicker than take-out — and healthier too.
You might even consider a freezer club — a group of friends who agree to cook meals for each other each month. You’ll get a wider variety of meals, and have fun to boot.
- These spinach lasagna rolls are healthy, tasty, easy and fancy enough for company.
- Who needs that place with the big M when you’ve got these lean and simple breakfast sandwiches in the freezer?
- Enjoy deep flavor from the deep south with this freezer jambalaya.
- Love curry? You’ll love this crockpot chicken curry that you can heat up in a hurry.
- Craving Mexican food? You’ll save money and time by staying home and heating up these tasty and simple chicken enchiladas.
- Italian food doesn’t have to blow your budget — or your diet. Try this lighter version of eggplant parmesan.
- Tuna noodle casserole doesn’t have to be tiresome. Try this grown-up version.
- No boring breakfast! Try these yummy breakfast quesadillas.
- When you need to please a crowd, nothing beats a pot of chili. Try this southwestern pork version.
- Mississippi pot roast usually calls for a stick of butter and a package or ranch seasoning. Try this homemade, healthier version.
- Love greens? Love beans? You’ll love these greens and beans in your freezer.