Looking for a sweet treat with less white sugar? Try these Blueberry Cheesecake Bars that use Splenda® instead of traditional processed sugar.
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Splenda®
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 12 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Slenda®
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tbs water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an eight-inch pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup Splenda®, and butter. Mix well. Press firmly and evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven, set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add 2/3 cup Splenda®, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream and vanilla, beating just until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan with graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Combine apricot preserves and water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, constantly stirring until preserves melt. Spread over filling. Cut into bars.
Saturated Fat: 3.5g
Trans Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrate: 10g
Dietary Fiber: 0g