Use these game day recipes to get a healthy dish without sacrificing taste for your next football spread
A day full of friends, family, football and great food shouldn’t be hampered by high-calorie dishes that leave you bloated and uncomfortable.
Take your favorite meals and swap an ingredient here or there for a healthier twist that’ll leave you feeling good all day (assuming your team wins!).
For the swaps mentioned in the infographic, check out some of these great step-by-step recipes:
● Veggie pizza with cheesy cauliflower crust recipe
● Spicy sweet potato fries with Sriracha dipping sauce
● Oven-baked sweet potato chips
● Sweet potato skins with spicy salsa verde
● Greek yogurt deviled eggs