This is a great meal to pack for lunch! Substituting cauliflower rice for regular rice not only decreases the calories, but gives you a hearty portion of food for less total carbohydrates. Plus, with 10 grams of fiber and 18 grams of protein, this meal will help you to stay full longer!
- ½ cup riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Rotel tomatoes or salsa
- ½ cup fat free refried beans
- 2 tablespoons low fat cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- Optional: sautéed red bell pepper and onion slices (when sautéed with a non-stick cooking spray, adds minimal calories and extra servings of veggies)
- Sauté riced cauliflower in a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Once most of the water has been
cooked off and it is to a texture of your liking, remove from heat.
- Layer ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!
Saturated Fat: 2g