Looking for a salad with a little substance to it? This green dream combines spinach and hearty sweet potatoes, with a companion of roasted chicken to make a meal that’s sure to fill your tummy.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- 4 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch spinach (about 4 cups)
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 425°.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, onion, 2 TBSP oil and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Roast until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with 1/4 tsp pepper and cook until browned and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, toss the warm potato mixture with the spinach and lime juice.
- Serve salad mix with the chicken.