Ready to spice up your steak? It’s easy to make your own spice blends at home, and a great way to control the amount of sodium in your food without sacrificing flavor.
- 2 Tablespoons Ground Espresso
- 2 Tablespoons Coriander Seeds, Toasted and Ground
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt, Coarsely Ground
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dry Mustard
Try using a little espresso in your steak seasoning to add complexity to your favorite cut of meat.
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and keep in a sealed container for up to six months.