When it comes to COVID-19, there is some information that is constantly changing.
From the number of cases to travel advisories – we’ve collected the websites sites we trust with the latest information.
- For cases in Ohio, the Ohio Department of Health has regular updates.
- For travel restrictions, the Centers for Disease Control determines risk assessments of other countries.
- Columbus Public Health monitors those under self-quarantine in Columbus.
- This interactive map from Johns Hopkins tracks worldwide COVID-19 cases.
- This list details products that have been pre-approved by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens and can be used to fight the coronavirus.